Konica Minolta 6136 B/W Digital Pres
- B/W Digital Press made for Direct Mail.
- Great on pre-printed forms with good registration.
- 136ppm with a 1 million duty cycle
Download the PPS KM6136 Brochure Click here:
Superior productivity for high-speed printing on a wide range of paper weights
Black and White cut sheet laser production can be a challenge in the mailing industry. Heavy stocks, odd size paper, poor perforations, paper dust and coated stocks are just some of the challenges all mailers face. While there is no perfect laser press, there is no better value than the MCS KM 6136.
- Fully automated, closed-loop quality management system provides consistent quality with automated density control and accurate front-to-back registration adjustments
- Large 15” color touch-screen display with superior visibility and operability, which greatly improves operation efﬁciency
- Advanced job management support for operators, includes Color Centro software, Job ticket/page editing and paper catalog support, which simpliﬁes output work and reduces labor costs
- 1200 x 1200 DPI resolution with 256 gray shades produces sharper text, denser black fills and smoother halftone images on the high-volume digital press
- High-speed dual color scanner with a maximum scanning speed of 240 opm, with enhanced Open API and IWS applications support
- High digital press production with 18,000-sheet max paper capacity for long runs with less reloading
- Optional IQ-501 Intelligent Quality Optimizer performs automatic density correction and front-to-back registration prior to printing