The Service and Support with PPS is amongst the best in the industry, with nationwide coverage that provides what you need!
Our mission is to provide quality service, support and supplies that consistently meet your productivity requirements.
Production Print Solutions provides the highest quality parts and consumables along with rapid, responsive service that adapts as your needs change.
Backed by a Nationwide Support system, Production print Solutions provides service and support that you can rely on.
- Quality Parts, Supplies and Consumables
- Smart systems and on-board diagnostics
- Highly trained Field Technicians
- Proven Logistics System
- Professional Technical Support
Benefits of our Service and Support
Our Service and Support is amongst the best in the industry, with nationwide coverage that provides what you need:
- 24/7 access to PPS trained service technicians
- Long-term investment protection
- No hidden costs
- Assurance of superior parts and service
- Premium consumables to ensure optimal long-term print quality
- Effective escalation management if needed
- Rapid parts availability through our nationwide logistics network
Nationwide Strength and Coverage
PPS employs service technicians nationwide backed by our system to reduce downtime, optimize quality and maximize uptime.
- Single-Appointment Fixes – we customize our inventory at the customer locations, which can address nearly every service need, getting you back up and running quickly.
- Shorter Wait Times – If you do need a part that we don’t have, you won’t be down for long. With our major depots across the country, the wait is minimized.
- Better Support through Technology – our technicians use technologically advanced tools, diagnostic equipment, and electronic service documentation to ensure quality support.
PPS Service Features and Benefits
Choosing equipment sold and supported by PPS is a smart business decision. Getting the most value from your investment means running and maintaining the system with PPS Service, OEM parts and consumables.
Corrective & Preventive Maintenance
PPS Corrective maintenance includes parts and labor visits to quickly assess and remedy any print issues. Our preventive maintenance routines are designed to keep your system operating at peak performance, preventing additional service calls.
Superior Call Management
When you place a service call, many times our highly stilled technicians can help get your equipment up and running with a single phone call. The result: on average 1 in every 5 service calls are resolved – minimizing your downtime.
Quick Response Time
PPS is committed to getting you up and running quickly. A average response time of 2 hours minimizes downtime so you can meet your business agreements.
Immediate and Effective Escalation
To keep you up and running, a tiered escalation process quickly engages management, national support specialists, and if needed our OEM experts at their headquarters. From the moment your call is received it is tracked and escalated to the required level of expertise, including phone and on-site support. Escalations continue every two hours to the next level of service from PPS Tech Support, all the way to our OEM headquarters until the problem is resolved.
Highly Trained Service Technicians
Production Print Solutions technicians are among the most rigorous trained in the industry. They receive hours of classroom instruction as well as hand-on expertise and on-the-job training in real world environments which provides for you the quickest problem resolution when they occur.
Why Production Print Solutions?
Simple. With your system performing to its potential, you can focus on your core business knowing that the PPS Service Team is on your side.
The printers we support are specially designed to maximize uptime and production. They feature on-board diagnostics, error recording and fault correcting systems that quickly aid in problem resolution and support preventive maintenance.
With our team of dedicated service professionals, PPS is well suited to support the needs of the busiest production environments, including yours.
Check us out at www.productionprintsolutions.com